Langes+ provides debt collection and mortgage enforcement legal services nationally. Our clients include financial institutions which operate in all States and Territories as well as one of Australia’s leading insurers. Our services include:
- Provision of default notice templates and other notice templates
- Issuing default notices on behalf of clients
- Debt collection
- Court proceedings
- Bankruptcy, insolvency administration and liquidation
- Goods mortgage enforcement
- Real estate mortgage enforcement
- Compliance with the National Credit Act
- Compliance with the Personal Property Securities Act
Langes+ can supply template default notice forms which comply with the National Credit Code for use in relation to unsecured loans, goods mortgage secured loans, guaranteed loans, and real estate mortgage secured loans in every State and Territory, as well as a guide which explains how to complete them and serve them. For an annual fee we will update them if the relevant laws change.
Langes+ can also issue default notices for you.
We provide our clients with access to an online system, known as CliNet, which allows them to easily provide instructions and track the progress of their matters. We can readily customise this system, in-house, to meet the needs of particular clients.
To discuss the debt collection and mortgage enforcement services Langes+ can provide, or to arrange a no-obligation meeting and demonstration, please call Shannon Adams or Joshua Annese or email firstname.lastname@example.org.