Langes+ is a law firm specialising in corporate, financial services and insurance law.
Langes+ lawyers has unrivalled expertise in regulatory matters and transactions affecting financial services providers, particularly prudentially supervised entities.
Our clients include -
• authorised deposit-taking institutions such as credit unions, building societies and domestic and foreign banks,
• private health insurers
• general insurers
• finance companies
• industry associations
• development funds
• other corporates
We focus on particular areas of the law, and in those areas seek to be best in class. We provide prompt responses, within budget. And on complex difficult matters our experienced lawyers can provide a practical solution.
Because we are a small firm with low overheads, our services are competitively priced, without compromising quality of service.
We use the latest technology to help our clients manage their legal matters.
Our style is clear, concise and commercial.
We help businesses with:
- advice on contracts, business transactions and employment law
- corporate and business mergers and acquisitions and restructuring (including stamp duty issues)
- advising boards on corporate governance issues – director duties and responsibilities, conflicts of interest and risk management
- obtaining licences, including an Australian Credit Licence or an Australian Financial Services Licence
- regulator liaison
- disclosure documents
- distribution and referral agreements
- marketing sign-offs
- assistance with resolving disputes
- specialist project work for mergers, capital raising, governance and compliance needs
- training programs.
We also provide a range of fixed price products.
For your personal needs we can assist with wills and estate planning and claims, and debt claims.
Our practice areas include:
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Insurance Law
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Intellectual Property and Technology
- Mortgage processing
- Wills & Estates
- Debt Recovery