Time is running out to register for our next Responsible Manager seminars in August 2012.
The seminars will discuss:
- preparing for an ASIC compliance audit
- advertising issues
- specific issues relevant to responsible managers of both AFS licensees and credit licensees
- the proposed credit enhancements and the credit card changes.
They will be practical and interactive.
* Cost: $385 (incl GST) per person
* CPD points: 3 points
* Time: 9am – 12:30 noon (registration 8:30am)
* Location: Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide
* Designed for: Responsible Managers who wish to stay up to date with all the relevant finance industry regulatory news
When and where
Brisbane: Tuesday 21 August 2012
Sydney: Wednesday 22 August 2012
Melbourne: Tuesday 28 August 2012
Adelaide: Wednesday 29 August 2012
Register online now
For more information contact David Jacobson.
Print This Post
Posted 24th July 2012 by David Jacobson in Compliance, Financial Services, National Credit Code