- Our charities and not-for-profits news
- The Senate Standing Committee on Economics has released a report on charities and not-for-profit organisations.
- The Productivity Commission Reporton the contributions of the not for profit sector.
- The Panel on the Nonprofit Sector (USA) Principles for Good Governance and Ethical Practice: A Guide for Charities and Foundations.
- QUT’s Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies has developed an excellent resource in its CPNS Wiki.
- The Developing Your Organisation section contains manuals, handbooks, a nonprofit standard chart of accounts, checklists, streamed training videos, model forms, and precedent policies.
- The Developing Your Board section contains board and governance tools.
Posted 23rd September 2009 by David Jacobson in Corporate governance